The National League of Translators and Interpreters (Russia) is a not-profit professional association established in 2004 in Moscow by expert translators and interpreters. The NLT’s mandate is to coordinate and promote the efforts and resources of Russia’s most competent translators and interpreters, in order to provide their clients with the highest standards of professional services.
The National League of Translators and Interpreters commits to:
- translate complex and intricate texts and interpret correctly and professionally;
- vouch for the quality of the translation product/interpreting service they deliver;
- provide meaningful cooperation with those clients who place a premium value on a high quality translation/interpreting and understand how important it is for their business;
- shape the public image of their trade and represent their professional community with pride and confidence;
- provide free advisory services on issues relating to arrangements for consecutive and simultaneous interpreting.
The National League of Translators and Interpreters offers to translators/interpreters:
- A forum for professional interaction with peers;
- Expert advice from experienced colleagues in matters relating to translation/interpreting and marketing their services.